• Обновлено
  • Требования Android 2.7
  • Жанр Игры
  • Просмотров 6
  • Google Play
  • Оценок: 0
  • Комментариев: 0

Скриншоты

"Unroll Me 2" - the long awaited sequel to one of the most popular Android puzzle last year. To surpass the first part of this the same toy that the guys from Studio "Turbo Chilli", added three-dimensional graphics, multiple game modes, as well as an impressive number of locations to pass, the total number of which recently crossed the mark of eight hundred pieces. By the way, that we in this toy caught most, is the fact that programmers from Australia, do not forget to add high-quality Russian localization, professional translation of texts and user interface.

On the main display of the game "Unroll Me 2", users expect the screen scrolling select a game mode (Classic, Pyramid, Driving, Multiball, and Ice), and four such tabs as: Hints (note: this option is for the purchase of additional tips for real money), Rate us (link leading to the Play store on a page of developers), Settings (select language and activate or deactivate music and effects), Box (a kind of mini-game with the search box, in which there are prizes).

Initially the user to pass only available game mode called "Classic", all others are locked, and only opened as you progress through the previous game modes. In General, choosing the mode "Classic", gamers on the screen will meet a small playing field (four of four cells) in which some cells are bolted down (immobilized), and the other part can be moved by the swipe. The task of the gamers is to make cell cavity for ball, which should roll out from point "A" and get to point "B".

Key features of the product:
1. The graphics in this game really implemented with the use of 3D;
2. The number of missions to complete grows with each update;
3. For uses simple swipe and drag;
4. Ad units there, as not bad;
5. The file to install the toy weighs about 39 megabytes.

Mobile new "Unroll Me 2", will certainly please the fans of puzzles, logical and free of projects for smartphones and tablets based on this operating platform as android.

Unroll Me 2
Скачать Unroll Me 2 бесплатно

Комментариев 0

Комментировать
Комментариев пока нет, но вы можете стать тем кто добавит самый первый комментарий!

Прокомментировать