Игры и программы для Android » Программы » Мой МТС

Мой МТС

Мой МТС
  • Оценок: 0
  • Комментариев: 0

Скриншоты

Mobile app My MTS – the official project developed for management of accounts for cellular communications with Android smartphones. Each user has the opportunity to join the system totally free.

App My MTS is a service of remote management of mobile accounts. Using proprietary software, subscribers get access to many features. In addition, you will be able to change the rates or connect new services right in the program. We offer you to familiarize yourself with the basic features of the service My MTS:

- Control over the balance of free SMS, Internet packages and various accounts of the subscriber.
- Operational support, which will meet in a convenient mode: message or call.
- Control balance mobile account obtaining a detailed report about the calls.
- Connect or disconnect the various options and services without additional commands.
- Location detection: find the nearest salons of the MTS.
- Introduction and transition to the most profitable subscriber rates.
- Wide selection of widgets for your desktop.
- Easy management of paid subscriptions.

Please note that to enable certain options will have to make a request for permission to use certain features of the phone. For example, for reading of Bank cards will need permission to use the camera to search for salons hundredth when will need geolocation.

The program interface is made in traditional white and red colors. Work with basic commands adapted to touch screens, so transfers and other functions are carried out in a few taps. In addition mobile app My MTS for android OS is updated regularly, that provides users to use all the modern options to manage accounts.

Мой МТС
Скачать Мой МТС бесплатно

Комментариев 0

Комментировать
Комментариев пока нет, но вы можете стать тем кто добавит самый первый комментарий!

Прокомментировать